Alternative Therapys: Reiki, Angel Cards etc.?

Hi, Im in the UK and I was wondering how would someone who is a practitioner of alternative therapys become a teacher of them? Is there a qualificaiton that someone needs to do to be able to certify other people in the practice?

Thanks in advance.

I have done an extensive search for what your asking and found only one place (that was accreditted) that certifies different types of alternative health field practioners.
They are here in the states but are a complete distance learning type school. The Australasian college of health sciences, their web address is:
They have a pretty good question and answer section and although they are not cheap by anymeans, you get what you pay for.

Hope this helps in your search.

The medicine and health information post by website user , not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.

More Questions and Answers...
  • A Question in the order of Water - if this seem dumb, blame my friend. Is it better to drink cold hose down?
  • What are some justifiably inexpensive companies that put up for sale 100% ESSENTIAL OILS?
  • Sage-smoking is moral?