10 Rules for dieting! (joke ... star if you infer it's funny)?
2. If you drink a diet soda with candy, they reverse each other out.
3. When ingestion with someone else, calories don't count if you both drink the same amount.
4. Foods used for medicinal purposes hold no calories. This includes any chocolate used for energy, Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten whole), and Haagen-Dazs rime cream.
5. Movie-related foods are much lower in calories simply because they are a fragment of the entertainment experience and not part of one's personal fuel. This includes (but is not constrained to) Milk Duds, popcorn with butter, Junior Mints, Snickers, and Gummi Bears.
6. Cookie pieces contain no calories because the process of breakage cause calorie leakage.
7. If you get through the food off someone else's plate, it doesn't count.
8. If you get through standing up the calories all move about to your feet and seize walked past its sell-by date.
9. Food eaten at Christmas party has 0 calories, courtesy of Santa.
10. STRESSED is purely DESSERTS spelled backward
Wow, hahahah hehehe LoL
A sagacious man once said, it's not the minutes we spend eating that matter, it's the seconds.
But i can't stop.... for hours!!
especially funny & thanks
I love it, it's funny :)
I love it, of late wot I needed. Cheers indeed and keep up the dieting :)
I Love the style you diet!
Star from me for sure!!
That's awesome.. Love it :o)
I came across this great product for weightiness loss and it was excellent for me. Together next to a good diet and exercise I am finally contented with my body and the road I look. You should check this product at
http://www.goodlwizard.info , they have a free trial and you individual pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. A must!
More Questions and Answers...