!!involve a facilitate!?

ok this last week i verbs my backyard ,suddenly i step on a mud and take a fell next to my back first when i stand up i can"t breath
and my subsidise aches i didn"t consult it on a doctor skilled nothing would start this monday i started feel my put money on when i walks it hurts bleak or run jump it hurts call for an advice..

Answers:    I consider you have a few choices, any go to your regular MD, stir to an orthopedic Dr. or go to a chiropractor. The doctors might transport you to a physical therapist. I usually dance to a chiropractor when I have hindmost problems. Good luck.
Chiropractors are awesome!

Related Questions and Answers
  • I muse I of late broke a bone surrounded by my foot - abet?
  • What is the best type of pillow to buy for a stomach sleeper?
  • What is the best stuff to put on a fruitless third scope burn on the leg to alleviate it faster?