A ask for the grown males ?sex grill?

guys, tell me does it consistency good to enjoy the area of skin between your testicles and anus (perinium, i assume?) massaged or rubbed. silly but i'd close to to know

Answers:    Yup, that's the perineum. Sometimes it feels nice but it's not great. If are looking for a fantastic surprise for your guy afterwards let me share this info.

Imagine a row running from the tip of the penis on the under side of the penis, down the mid chain of the testicles and ending contained by the point you describe. The majority of the sensitive areas are on this line. Often you will even see a rank or ridge of skin called the Perineal Raphe, most blokes will really approaching it if you experiment with this nouns.

Good luck and happy exploration.

Related Questions and Answers
  • Why can't a woman be more approaching a man?
  • Does chewing gum a great deal put together your mouth bigger?
  • What do vipro pills do for men?