1) The need of Science surrounded by Nursing?
3) Why relationship b/w Science and Technology is mutually beneficial interaction?
It take you to the scientific method of nursing, which means you know what exactly you are doing, and tell you how to go just about nursing so that the patient get relief and get well.Science give a concept and technology gives you thought of application of scientific culture to the benefit of mankind.
1) Science is most simply a process of observation, hypothesis (question), close watch, modified hypothesis, observation - answer; a method for asking question and finding answers. All medicine is a product of science.
2) Every instrument, device, and drug used surrounded by nursing has arisen through technology. We don't chew willow yap anymore for headaches, we run an aspirin.
3) They are symbiotic. One cannot exist without the other.
Related Questions and Answers
What is the adjectives of artificial blood?
The future is already here with a white fluorocarbon oxygen hungry molecule that is smaller than a hemoglobin cell. This matter is still under testing, but it is able to fetch blood to regions of the body that might be denied blood supply by swelling. One huge problem with brain injuries or strokes...
The docs own said my grandma is contained by a coma, why does she harmony down when i touch her on the shoulder?
my life partner said that when i left the room,she became restless, but when i'd come surrounded by and touch her shoulder,she calmed down,and her breathing became more even. why would my touch calm her like that? There is a...