3 for 1. can anyone answer any one of these?
2.What is the maximum height of a short man?
3. When does a fertilized egg develop into a soul?
1. Yes, and you can do it again!
2. 5' - 7"
3. It depends on your perspective. Religion or Science?
Science: opinion vary
2.who cares, midgets rule
3.when it wishes to
1. If you cut off one skipper.you haven't decapitated him completely, only to some extent decapitated him.
2. The average height of a short man is roughly speaking 5'4"
3. A fertilized egg is a person at birth, until next it is an infant when the heart begins to slaughter.
1. YES,COZ SINCE HE S BORN WITH THAT.
3. AFTER 3 MONTHS,WHEN ORGANOGENESIS STARTS.
Related Questions and Answers
Advil? Tylenol? or Bayer? Which do you approaching to use?
I'm not too picky-just no Aspirin. I usually seize generic ibuprofen. I seldom take any medication though. asprin is a blood thinner and better for your system, tylenol goes to the liver and if taken too often and too many after awhile it can wreak liver damage, advil is just tylenol, if...
A medical query?
what is the difference between a bronchial biopsy and a transbronchial biopsy? search it in the internet It's a great question, and as a non pulmonologist, I other thought the two terms were interchangeable. Essentially, the pulmonologist will guide the endoscope into the lobe/segment of interest and under fluoroscopic guidance secure the appropriate specimen. I'm frankly at...